Sadly, a month after Brenda Combs shared her story with Bloom, the disease reemerged, and she passed away suddenly in late May. For nine and a half years after beating cancer, Brenda led an active, productive life. We are truly blessed to have met such a wonderful woman.
- Mirth for Higher-End, Quality Women’s Shoes February 27, 2020
- Debra Morrow Named 2019 Ivy Tech Distinguished Alumni February 26, 2020
- A Wellness Coach Who Knows About Trauma February 25, 2020
- Servers and Bartenders Perform At Cardinal Spirits’ Tipple and Tune February 24, 2020
- Civic Champs Helps Nonprofits Keep Track of Volunteer Hours February 23, 2020
- Fat Dan’s: A Chicago-Style Deli Not for Dainty Eaters February 22, 2020