Bloomingtonians woke up to a blanket of snow on Friday, December 6. With schools and a number of local businesses closed, many people spent their snow day on a sledding hill near Tri-North Middle School. Take a look at the fun in the slideshow below!
- ‘Votes for Women’: The Local Suffrage Story at History Center December 11, 2019
- Local Girls Get Moving With Girls on the Run December 10, 2019
- Winners Chosen for Inaugural Bloom Community Awards December 9, 2019
- Volunteers in Medicine Now Able to Serve More People December 9, 2019
- Kits Designed to Save Pets In Fires & Other Disasters December 8, 2019
- Bloom’s Greatest Hits: Holiday Sides (Comfort Foods) December 7, 2019