This savory dish may be just what you are looking for while celebrating St. Patrick’s Day!
Corned Beef Hash and Eggs
Bloomington Cooking School
1 pound baking potatoes, peeled, cubed, and cooked
1 piece of corned beef, cooked to package instructions
1 medium onion, chopped
1 large bell pepper, red or yellow, chopped
Parsley, to taste
Garlic powder, to taste
Salted butter, to taste
1) Cut beef into thin slices. Then cross chop it into tiny pieces.
2) Sauté the bell pepper and onion in olive oil until soft. Add potatoes and cook until the potatoes are heated through.
3) Fold in the beef. Sprinkle with parsley and garlic powder and mix.
4) Once the beef is heated, place mixture in an oven-proof pan. Make indentations in the mixture to hold the eggs.
5) Break eggs into the indentations, add butter to the eggs, and cook in a 350ºF oven until the eggs have set.
6) Serve immediately.