Habitat for Humanity’s Builders Blitz is just as it sounds — a fast-paced home construction project sponsored by local builders, subcontractors, and suppliers. This year marks the fifth Monroe County Builders Blitz, part of the nationwide program. Over the course of 12 days, June 2-13, Loren Wood Builders, Bailey & Weiler Design/Build, WS Homes, John Ingram Builders, Building Associates, G&S Homes, and Rubicon Custom Homes will complete three houses for families in need. These businesses provide the know-how and the labor, while local donations and Habitat for Humanity supply the materials.
- Firefighter’s Prize-Winning Chili for Sale at Chocolate Moose February 18, 2020
- B-town’s Jeff Huntoon—Coach of Championship Teams in Canada February 17, 2020
- Michael Shermis: Connector February 16, 2020
- Guest Column: Immigration Enforcement Does Not Belong in Our Jail February 15, 2020
- Six Area Artists’ Work Chosen for New Hospital February 14, 2020
- Globe-Trotting with Brooke Bierhaus: Exotic Food, Teas & Clothes That Can Keep You Warm February 13, 2020