Halloween fun continued on the Saturday, November 1, with the Indiana University Union Board Body and Mind committee’s first Zombie 5K. The event promoted physical health and raised money for Middle Way House. The course, which wrapped around the north side of campus, began and ended at Dunn Meadow where participants were treated to free food, zombie makeup, live music, an inflatable obstacle course, and a giant game of Twister. Runners and walkers who braved the chilly temperatures Saturday were greeted, or startled, by zombies in grotesque makeup, inhuman growls, and — if that wasn’t enough — a blast of silly string. While some participants arrived in full zombie attire, makeup artists were on hand to add some fake blood and bruises to help keep everyone in the undead marathon mood.
- B-town Music Expo Is Back February 8 December 5, 2019
- In Memoriam: Lil Bub, The Most Amazing Creature on the Planet December 4, 2019
- BPP Kids MiniPlay Festival Features ‘Explorers’ Theme December 4, 2019
- The Way We Were: Bloomington Through the Decades (COVER STORY) December 3, 2019
- Bloomington Nightlife December 3, 2019
- Editor’s Message: Courage December 3, 2019