If you’re looking for a new potato dish to try out, look no further than this potato kugel recipe. The added eggs and onions make this a savory treat for any potato lover.
Chef David Davenport
Bloomington Cooking School
1. Defrost the potatoes overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Fold onion into potatoes.
4. Thoroughly whip together the eggs, olive oil, flour, and baking powder.
5. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the potato and onion mixture.
6. Fold everything together thoroughly.
7. Place in an oiled potpie form.
8. Bake for 1 1/2 hours.