If you’ve ever struggled to properly cook fish, nothing could be easier than this tilapia recipe. Plus, this light, gluten-free meal is great for those trying to stay healthy despite a busy schedule.
Easy Baked Fish
David Davenport, Ph.D.
Bloomington Cooking School
6 tilapia fillets
Pam cooking spray
Salt and pepper, to taste
16 oz. multicolored cherry tomatoes, halved
3/4 cup green olives, halved
Garlic powder, to taste
1 cup nuts of choice, chopped
1/2 bunch parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Lay defrosted tilapia fillets in the pan and brush with olive oil then season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, mix together tomatoes, olives, garlic, nuts, and parsley.
- Spoon mixture into open spaces on the pan without covering the fish.
- Bake in center of oven for 15 minutes and check for flaking, then keep checking for the next few minutes until done.