On Halloween night, El Mercado Pop-up Market at the FAR Center for Contemporary Arts will celebrate local Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) artisans, restaurants, and activists.
On October 31 from 3–6 p.m. at 202 S. Rogers St., the pop-up market will include the following vendors:
- Cori The Barber + St. Valentine Natural Care.
- Wild Mint Farm & Apothecary.
- Kori Pickett, writer and photographer.
- Native Stardust.
- Local Raw Honey.
- United Extracts.
- Black Lives Matter Bloomington.
- Jada Bee’s Black Witchery.
- Sky and Earth Studio.