Editor’s note: The following is adapted from a press release from IU Health.
IU Health is now accepting requests for sponsorship. Sponsorship amounts are typically awarded in the $500–$5,000 range.
In order to apply, organizations must be registered as a 501(c)(3) and may not be a private foundation as described under Section 509(a). Projects that receive funding must be within IU Health’s service areas.
The following projects will NOT be considered for funding:
- Biomedical or clinical research.
- Conference or symposium fees.
- Debt reduction.
- League sports.
- Organizations that discriminate by race, color, creed, gender, or national origin.
- Political campaigns, candidates, or partisan activities.
- Projects with a religious purpose.
- School-based programs such as athletics, band, chorus, theater.
All funding decisions will be communicated by email. Funding requests can be made here. Cycle 1 requests must be made by March 17. Cycle 2 applications will be open between March 23 and July 1. Cycle 3 requests will open on July 6 and close on November 2.