To use a juggling metaphor, David Howard is a guy who keeps a lot of plates spinning.
His latest project is Alley Works, a new apartment building with a restaurant complex at the former Yellow Cab site on 6th Street, west of the downtown Square.
Search Results for: peter dorfman
May 22, 2020 | Web Exclusives
Hoosiers living through the coronavirus crisis have experienced a range of hardships and inconveniences. But those issues pale in comparison to the problems faced by Bloomington’s immigrant community, especially those who have come here as refugees or asylum seekers.Read More
May 17, 2020 | Business & Finance
Entrepreneur Mike Trotzke sees the pieces falling into place for Bloomington to become a successful launch pad for new technology businessesRead More
May 8, 2020 | Web Exclusives
Social distancing and shelter-in-place orders have forced everyone who provides in-person services to improvise new ways of operating. That’s as true for Bloomington’s clergy as for anyone else.Read More
- Bloomington Businesses Forced to Close Due to COVID-19 June 6, 2020
- Local Artists Turn to Creativity During COVID-19 Pandemic June 5, 2020
- David Howard: Renaissance Man on the Move June 3, 2020
- Business Team-Building Occurring in the Kitchen June 2, 2020
- Chris Redd Headlines 2020 Limestone Comedy Festival June 1, 2020
- Sassafras Audubon Society: Bird Activists for 50 Years May 31, 2020