Dear Bloom readers,
The April/May issue of Bloom is coming out on schedule, just as it has for the past 14 years. It will arrive from the printing plant on Tuesday, April 7.
With so many of the 200+ locations where issues are normally available temporarily closed, we will be mailing copies directly to thousands of homes throughout the city. Look for one in your mailbox by April 14.
If you don’t receive a copy, you can still pick up one at these businesses:
- Black’s Mercantile.
- Bloomingfoods East & Near West Side.
- Bloomington Bagel Co. on Dunn Street.
- Bloomington Hardware.
- Goods for Cooks (foyer of Uptown Plaza on the square).
- IGA, Ellettsville.
- IGA, Nashville.
- The Book Corner.
- Williams Brothers Health Care Pharmacy.
- or at the Bloom office: 414 W. 6th St.
We are already hard at work on our June/July issue, which will be out on June 9.
The Bloom staff is working remotely, but the office is open and the editor/publisher is there Monday–Thursday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Stay safe and be thankful that we live in a caring, compassionate community.