• Sign up at http://bit.ly/naturewateroct2016
• Preregistration is required by October 8.
• Program fee is $10 per person.
• Limited to 8 people. Restricted to ages 16 and up.
• All participants must have at least 2 hours of prior paddling experience.
• Bring your own canoe/kayak, or rent a kayak from us for an additional $25.
Location: Salt Creek SRA
Explore the quieter side of Monroe Lake during these guided paddling trips that journey through backwaters, wetlands, bays, and/or slow-moving streams. Trips highlight beautiful views, hidden wildlife, aquatic plants, and unique land features. 2 hours